My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

tame being who can break a bone when provoked

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

braindead

I used to sleep as early as 9pm when i was a kid. But at this age (although still a kid, hehe) I get to sleep 12midnight. yes, I do want my 8 hours of sleep every day but hell how can i achieve that without sacrificing something. What keeps me awake these days varies from finishing a PC job at home, talking to friend on the phone, or hangin out with friends. It is not necesarry that when Im with one of those moments that i am alive, or i have a 100% attention to say the least. I may be talking but my mind slowly shutting itself down. "Hey big boy! i better slow things down" says my mind but my body will not necessary follow. The result is i think slower, i can play basketball but my reflexes is not at its best. An exception to this rule is when I get to talk to someone over the phone whom i care a lot. My mind switches on (that's 100% at work) automatically when i talk to her. She might not be a cure to insomnia but an effective remedy to an empty thought.
When im deprived of sleep it shows the next day. I do catnaps to feed my brain. Those are some of the times that i regret doing something the night before. It pisses me off when im forced to get out of bed, like hey gimme a break!!.
-yawn- That's all for now.. zzzzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home