My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

tame being who can break a bone when provoked

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Wishful Thinker (pt. 2)

The yuletide season is over and we all have to wait for another 11 months or more if you dont want the Xmas season to come until you have that special someone. Still the hopeless romantic who's sick n' tired of listening to AM radio and its resident DJ giving all those silly love advice on a slow, gentle voice. Or sending desperate love letters to Joe d' Mango's "Love Notes" ...->hmmm, funny where did i get all those ideas?..., anyway i got to tell you, yes YOU d avid reader (since your the only one reading my blog), what happen last Christmas break.

Got excited since my manila buddies are coming home, well except for TJ and Lester
who didnt come over. We hung around a couple of times to share all those foolishness
and more joke cracking. I would also think twice on my beer consumption, most of the time I took calamansi juice. Some of my friends would laugh at me but their body is a lot funnier (hihihi :D).There was one time that we booze the whole night at jed's place, topping it off with red wine. GP said that red wine and cheese is a great combo. He demonstrated how it should be taken plus the heavenly expression. Mike and I would laugh at his deeply felt expression which we think is exaggerated since we believe there is no complementary flavor but purely psychological.

I also went with some of my girl batchmates in high school. I think i got to talk more to with them this time than the whole highschool time combined.

We played Warcraft too, its been awhile since i saw Manej, the ever silent bubby(buddy, i mean). I noticed he's staying away from the group since he's been the target of our wild jokes.. I paired up with kwok against Manej and Elmer., we didnt win a lot of games though but it was fun. It seems my partner is having problems
with TEAM play (Kwok!! make some improvements). I had my share of shortcomings too but hey, it was fun anyway. :)

Out of the 10 wishes that i listed before (Wishful Thinker pt.1) i got 5 of them. Yep pretty high. Among them the 20lbs additonal plates for weight lifting,. thanks mike for helping me on this one. He insisted on hand carrying those plates to the parking area but would grumble out later that the plates are really heavy. hehehe.

For Christmas my lola cooked pancit molo for the whole clan. The best!!!!..

This year Joar would help me obtain my Optimum Nutrition 100% whey protein from Manila. Thanks Jo!, bottoms up next time.

And oh!, will i ever fail to mention that Sophia gave me her awe-inspiring Y.E.S.!!. Heavens way for this writer. Now that sophie's my girl I have one more avid reader of this blog ( that'll be a total of two, including you [yes YOU!] whoDOESNThaveANYTHINGelse2DO reader). And as if these blessing ain't enough she gave me a Skeletor(He-Man's nemesis) action figure which is way cool. Due to sensitive issues (dont worry it's just corny) i will not publish how did i say thanks to sophia.

:)


Does this taste good with cheese??




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home